Sunday 20 May 2012

u think u know me very well..??


A.S.S.A.L.A.M.U.A.I.K.U.M...^^

how are u my dearest...???now i'm feel like wanna throw away those people that always me feel that 'AM I THAT NUMB..?' yesss i know that i'm not that clever,intelligent,wise and so on just like u but please don't make me feel symphatise to myself...and for ur imformation I'M NOT THAT NUMB..!!!!~~




i know myself more than u so please stay away from me if u really really dislike me...and i begging u please do not show that u hate me if we were in face to face situation...every single things we can see throught our eyes althought u did'nt tell me directly but i cn feel it...and one more things actually if there's opportunity that we cn be BFF like before i love to but i'm sure u will not regard me as ur friend anymore since i had leave u for a year but i cn do nothing...



but why always me who should start the conversation and say hye to u....why don't u the one who start first...its not a sin if u start first...i so so so feel like we are far apart....i'm so sad...!!!!~~


can we become friends like before...???

yea i knew the answer...ok fine...thankz for everything...!!!!~~




0 comments:

Post a Comment

hye...
tggal jejak korunk kt cnie taw...
0_=