Thursday 7 June 2012

smile....


assalamualaikum...

jooom tgok gmbar cket...yew k cket...bia lh kn yg pnting dyedee tgah happy sgt2 nie...snyum sgsorang jew mmanjang...hihi




OPPA...!!!!althought u had a girlfriend but why not i be ur second one right..?but i know that u won't to right...i was like doesn't believe that ur gf give support to u until u can lose 20 kg...that so amazing...u had taught me that if we want anything we need to sacrifice a lot...but at the end we will be happy with all the succession...OPPA FIGHTHING...!!!!!





oppa...i wanna call u maknae althought u are not the real maknae but pretend that u are the fake one...hihi..oppa ur cuteness make me feel like i wanna love super junior more and more...!!!!KAMSAHAMIDA OPPA...!!!!



oppa ur joyfull in variety show make me feel like i want to be like u..!!!!u so so so cute...!!!!oppa please teach me how to make people around us smile with our jokes...KIM HEECHUL SARANGHAEMIDA..!!!!




when u will join super junior like before...?i think u had some problem with SMent right..???u don't have to lie on me coz we all know that but please oppa don't leaves super junior becoz u are so meaningful in our live...KIBUM FIGHTHING...!!!!!



u make me feel like u are so so so sweet when i saw u in kamshimjang...when i heard ur story in elementery school that u sent love letter to ur classmate i kept smiling all the day and kept thinking that u are so cute guy and u make me realised that SUPER JUNIOR have their own cuteness that others don't have...




u make me falls for u everytime i see ur lovely smile...althought actually at first when u join wgm with ur wife *hurting myself* i feel like i cn't take this anymore but once i see ur smile u make me feel that i cn't run away from u becoz u always for ELF...



oppa...ur followers in twitter had reached 1 million right..???i'm so proud of u...u bet lee hyukjae...hihi
oppa had such wonderful voice and u are so funny...i will follow u until the end...i wish i could see all 15 members of SUPER JUNIOR stand together on stage becoz they are my BOYFRIEND  SUPERMAN..!!!!




oppa...!!!!!!cn anybody give this lovey dovey guy to me as my birthday present tomorrow...but i cn't wait this anymore and i want him now...!!!!!!choebal...!!!!!!noemu noemu chuayo..!!!!!













0 comments:

Post a Comment

hye...
tggal jejak korunk kt cnie taw...
0_=