Monday 18 November 2013

D-4

Assalamualaikum !!~

to whom who curious about the title go find the answer by urself !!~ hahahahaa  * kick hae *

dis evening i wanna fangirling over sj !!~ 

im so excited over this upcoming event !!~ if u still have no idea what im talking about then let me give an instant answer !!~

SUPER SHOW 5 MALAYSIA

my wall in twitter full of  countdown days for dis concert !!~ really cnt wait for it !!~ i pray hard so that nothing come up when the date is near !!~

INSYAALLAH ill be join it !!~ pray for me too instead wish me luck !!~ hehe

when i first digest the fanproject for dis event i was like WOW !!~ hopefully all malaysian elf cn cooperate with each other so that the freaking awesome project cn make oppa proud of us !!~ hehehe

nothing much i wanna share here !!~  * awkward *

* dis remind me the nite when i need to struggle to see them up close *





0 comments:

Post a Comment

hye...
tggal jejak korunk kt cnie taw...
0_=