Saturday 2 November 2013

SS5 vs EXAM

assalamualaikum !!~

after a few minutes posting last entry now im back !!~ gedik jee nk post byk2 ai nie !!~ tension !!~ so the only place that always available for me is here !!~ hahahaha

so dyedee dh x nk sedey2 ckp ' im alone !!~ i have nobody !!~ '  * mocking myself *

so dyedee nk meroyan sikit kt sini !!~ yeay !!~ ss5 malaysia will come soon !!~ only left a few weeks !!~



dh lame gileeeee kot x jmpe sj !!~ about a year ??!!~ rindu !!~ n dyedee sgt bersyukur sbb mule2 kn dyeorg ckp nk batalkn but at last dye ader kn jgak !~ mmg dream dyedee nk pegi sane !!~ at least for once !!~ dyedee never been to super show before !!~ im glad got a chance to be there !!~ 

dyedee buat entry nie bkn nk menunjuk just nk realise tension jee !!~ byk sgt dyedee pikir !!~ kalo pegi check darah pom msti x normal !!~ hehe

tp sblom nk smpai tarikh 23 november 2013 i need to face my final exam !!~ waaaaaaaaaaaaaa



what should i feel ?

but im glad that i cn having fun after my stressful final exam !!~ hahahaha

so excited !!~

no word cn dscribe perfectly bout my feeling because its mixed between happiness, painful, stress n many more !!~ but i know !!~ life must go on and the best place to share my prob with ALLAH our creature !!~

thats all from me !!~ need to study again !!~ wish me luck !!~  


23 november 2013 !!~ 

* for those who just make their mind *

0 comments:

Post a Comment

hye...
tggal jejak korunk kt cnie taw...
0_=