Saturday 2 November 2013

L..I..F..E

assalamualaikum !

im so close to final exam !~ i have lot of feelings like happy , excited scared  n anxious...im not proudly telling here that im so well prepared but i wanna end this sem as fast as  possible ! i can't take this anymore !!~ a lot of things happen around this day n i have no one to share , no one to shed tears , no one to relay on !!!~ all i have is myself !!~

                         

at first i though im strong enough to face all this things but im wrong ! totally wrong ! im just a girl that can't do anything to solve it !!~ all i cn do is waiting and let it go by time !!~ what a shame !~ i have no idea of what should i do !!~ what step should i take !!~ i have no idea !!~ i need someone to guard me !!~ to tell me which step is better to take so that i would not fail again n again !~ ok maybe i was wrong coz no one cn avoid failure but still i cn't bear the pain of failure !

ok fine ! everyone have problems ! i know but at least they have someone to share ! someone to solve ! they have someone ! but me.........................................

to make me better i keep telling myself that  ' IM A BIG GIRL ! I CAN DO TRIPLE BETTER THAN OTHER ! ' but i cnt keep telling this until i die !!~ sometime my brain can't digest this qoute any longer !!~  mr. brain please be nice to me !!~


                              


* go dyedee !!~ i know myself is a very strong girl !!~ make it better !!~ let it go !!~ start a new fresh life babe *


* can't resist them *


* now i feel better *



0 comments:

Post a Comment

hye...
tggal jejak korunk kt cnie taw...
0_=